Sep 26, 2018
Dr. Nunez shares her personal health journey and how she
came to the realization that mind, body, and soul truly work as
one. When it was recommended that Dr. Nunez have an invasive
surgery she decided to trust her intuition and find alternative
methods of curing herself. Listen to this episode to find out how
she cured herself and how her alternative approach to health can
In this episode Dr. Nunez talks about her 90 day health
journey. She discusses the importance of diet, alternative
medicines, and the power of positive thoughts. Despite what Doctors
have to say, she encourages you to trust your intuition because
ultimately you are your own expert.. and it is her intuition that
led her become healthy.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- This podcast is a personal one about Dr. Nunez’s inner journey
with her mind, body, and soul.
- She talks about what she did to make herself as healthy as she
could be within the past 90 days.
- Eight years ago she had precancerous cells in her body. She had
a procedure done that got rid of the cells. Fast forward 8 years
and she found out that the precancerous cells came back.
- The cells were stage 3, which is the last stage before the
cells turn into cancer.
- Her doctors recommended that she get hysterectomy.
- This is where Dr. Nunez's journey began…
- She began to research cancer, the causes of cancer, how
cancerous cells feed off each other, alternative medicine, diets,
top homeopathic doctors, oncologists, etc.
- She made appointments with a homeopathic doctor, an oncologist,
and a Reiki Master.
- The homeopath had her follow a protocol of starting an alkaline
diet for 90 days, getting B12 shots once a month, taking a
probiotic and herbal remedies.
- She explains how the diet was the hardest because she loves
food, but she was determined to stick to it.
- During this 90 day period she re-read the book, You Can
Heal Your Life, started meditating, and began to turn her
negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Nunez also saw an oncologist that specialized in the type of
cancer she may have. She expresses how it was one of the most
amazing and positive experiences she ever had with a Doctor. The
staff had a good bedside manner, they were tender, and they really
cared about people.
- The oncologist assured her she was in a good place and sat down
with her and explained what was going on.
- After 30 days Dr. Nunez went back to her original Doctor and
explained to her about the 90 day protocol. Her Doctor’s response
was, “You know that isn’t going to work, but at least you will be
healthy. The Doctor also rolled her eyes when Dr. Nunez told her
that the oncologist said she was in a good place.
- Nunez left the office soooo angry and upset. Later that day she
began looking for another Doctor.
- She explained how she was more determined than ever to stick to
the alkaline diet and proceed with the 90 day protocol to prove
this Doctor wrong.
- In addition to the protocol, Dr. Nunez started to see a
chiropractor, got massages, started practicing yoga 6-7 days a
week, starting seeing a Reiki Master, and cut back on her work
- She also really worked on getting in a routine of taking her
dogs to this beautiful park near my house in order to immerse
herself in nature and see all the beauty in the trees, sky,
- Throughout this process she was really cautious about who she
shared her situation with. She only shared this journey with
certain people who were positive. She did not share it with people
who would worry and put their negative energy towards her
- After 90 days she had the procedure to remove the precancerous
cells. The procedure was performed by her new Doctor that approved
of the protocol.
- This Friday she was in Miami visiting friends and she received
a phone from her Doctor telling her that she would not need to get
hysterectomy. The stages of the precancerous cells decreased and
the margins of where the cells had spread had decreased as
- The Doctor also said, "Whatever you did worked!" and to
continue with what she was doing.
- Nunez relates this story to her clients and their journey. Many
Doctors in the beginning will tell parents what their kids won't or
can't do instead of focusing on what their kids can do.
- It's important to find Doctors that believe in your child and
focus on the cans instead of the cant's.
- She is also sharing this story because of the power of
positivity, power of diet, and letting everyone know to trust their
- For parents... trust your instinct... If your not comfortable
with what Doctor's have to say, do your research. Look for
alternative methods, diets, acupuncture, etc.
- Do no accept no as your answer.
- For professionals Dr. Nunez shares her journey to remind
professionals the importance of self care.
- Professionals need to know their limits, take breaks, etc. It
is not being selfish, it is being honest.
- It is important to take care of yourself so you can be healthy
and available for others.
- Read the book, You Can Heal Your Life by Louise
- Practice trusting your intuition. Begin by asking yourself a
yes or no question about simple life decisions. The first answer
that comes to you is your intuition talking to you… Trust it!
- Recognize negative thoughts that you have. When you have a
negative thought reframe it and change it into something positive
and say that positive thought out loud.